The Pine Island Food Pantry is a non-denominational, non-profit organization housed in the Life Center of Our Lady of
the Miraculous Medal Church on Stringfellow Road in Bokeelia.
The pantry serves residents of Pine Island and the greater
Open Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., closed on
Clients can pick up groceries twice per month.
photo I.D. is required at each visit. If
it does not indicate a current residence in our service area, a second form of
ID, i.e. rent receipt, utility bills, etc.) is needed to verify
A list of additional services on the island and in SW FL is provided below.
Donations of nonperishable food can be dropped off at the following locations: Winn-Dixie, V.F.W., American Legion, Moose, Stonegate Bank and the Matlacha
Donations can also be dropped off to the Pine Island Food Pantry in the Life Center of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church on Stringfellow Road in Bokeelia on Monday or Thursday between 8:00 and 10:30 am.
For large donations please call (727) 475-6428 to arrange a drop off time.
Monetary donations can be made online by clicking the Donate Now link:
Or by mail to Pine Island Food Pantry, 12175 Stringfellow
Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922. Checks should made out to "Pine Island Food Pantry."
Questions? Call 727-475-6428 and leave a message or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
donating or holding a food drive?
Here is a list of our most needed items:
Most Needed Everyday Pantry Items
· Peanut Butter and Jelly
· Canned Fruits and Canned Vegetables
· Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Pasta, Tomatoes & Tomato Sauce
· Rice, Canned Potatoes and Spaghetti Noodles
· Canned Tuna, Chicken and Beef
· Macaroni and Cheese & Hamburger Helper
· Baked Beans, Pork and Beans & small packages of instant potatoes
· Chicken Noodle, Tomato and other Hearty Soups
· Toilet Paper, Bar Soap, Shampoo & Toothpaste
· Dry Dog Food & Dry and Canned Cat Food
Additional Client Resources: