The Pine Island Food Pantry is housed in the Life Center of Our Lady of
the Miraculous Medal Church on Stringfellow Road in Bokeelia.
The pantry serves residents of Pine Island and greater
Open Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., closed on
Clients can receive groceries monthly.
Pre-orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals will begin in October.
A list of additional services on the island and in SW FL is provided below.
Donations of nonperishable food can be dropped off at the following locations: Winn-Dixie, V.F.W., American Legion, Moose, Stonegate Bank and the Matlacha
Monetary donations can be mailed to Pine Island Food Pantry, 12175 Stringfellow
Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922. Checks should made out to "Pine Island Food Pantry."
Questions? Call 239-443-6561 and leave a message or
donating or holding a food drive?
Donations can be dropped off to the Pine Island Food Pantry in the Life Center of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church on Stringfellow Road in Bokeelia on Monday or Thursday between 8:30 and 10:30 am.
For large donations please call (239) 443-6561 to arrange a drop off time.
· Canned green beans
· Canned corn
· Chicken Broth
· Cream soup
· Cranberry sauce
· Gravy – can, pouch or bottle
· Mashed Potatoes – pouch or box
· Canned Yams
· Box muffin or bread mix
· Box dessert mix
Most Needed Everyday Pantry Items
· Peanut Butter and Jelly
· Canned Fruits and Canned Vegetables
· Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Pasta, Tomatoes & Tomato Sauce
· Rice, Canned Potatoes and Spaghetti Noodles
· Canned Tuna, Chicken and Beef
· Macaroni and Cheese & Hamburger Helper
· Baked Beans, Pork and Beans & small packages of instant potatoes
· Chicken Noodle, Tomato and other Hearty Soups
· Toilet Paper, Bar Soap, Shampoo & Toothpaste
· Dry Dog Food & Dry and Canned Cat Food
Additional Client Resources: